Friday, June 23, 2006

Best Most Funnest Meme Yet.

Shamelessly stolen. Because that's what memes ARE.


1. Choose a band/artist:

The Old 97's. We saw this coming a mile a way, did we not?

2. Answer each question using the title of a song by that band/artist.

Indefinitely

3. Are you male or female:

I am a Singular Girl

4. Describe yourself:

Timebomb

5. How do some people feel about you?

They Let the Idiot Speak

6. How do you feel about yourself?

I'm a little bit Jagged.

7. Describe your ex boyfriend/girlfriend:

I Wish the Worst for you.

8. Describe current boyfriend/girlfriend:

Alone So Far

9. Describe where you want to be:

Just Like California

10. Describe how you live:

Am I Too Late?

11. Describe how you love:

If My Heart Were a Car

12. What would you ask for if you had just one wish?

Blinding Sheets of Rain (We have a drought)

13. Share a few words of wisdom:

Let the Train Blow the Whistle

14. Now say goodbye:

Friends Forever?

2 Comments:

Blogger Charlotte said...

Best thing about it: you could do it several times with different artists! And I think I might be dorky enough to do it... later. Over time. Or something.

June 23, 2006 2:00 PM  
Blogger Charlotte said...

This craigslist post is amusing:
http://miami.craigslist.org/wan/173221599.html

June 23, 2006 4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home